Tuesday 4 December 2012

PUMPKIN CARVING :D

Just like the title says, in this lab we did pumpkin carving! It is a 2-day lab and we were supposed to buy our own pumpkin. My grandma choose my pumpkin since I can't make up my mind on which pumpkin i should buy, there were tons of pumpkins where i went!


Well i couldn't sync my phone into my computer for some reason....so i can't see you the process of my AWESOME pumpkin craving but i can show you......
I will upload them as soon as i can make my phone sync to my computer



THE END RESULT
MY AWESOME PUMPKIN! 

I must say that mine is one of the more creative ones since everyone did either a face or animal on there pumpkin



WAIT! There is MORE!When scooping out the seeds you can eat the seeds! follow the recipe below on how to roast pumpkin seeds! but before that remember to separate your seeds for the pumpkin gunk and rinse and dry them!



Roasted Seeds

Spicy
Ingredients:


  • 15 mL olive oil
  • salt
  • 1 mL Tabasco Sauce
  • 5 mL cayenne pepper
  • 1 mL cumin
  • 15 mL chili power
Sweet
Ingredients:
  • 15 mL olive oil
  • salt
  • 15 mL sugar
  • 1 mL cinnamon
  • dash of nutmeg
  • dash of allspice
Method:

  1. Preheat the oven to 350°F or 180°C.
  2. In a small bowl, toss together pumpkin seeds, olive oil, and all the spices; season with salt.
  3. Evenly spread pumpkin seeds on a baking sheet and transfer to the oven.
  4. Cook until toasted and fragrant, 10-12 minutes.
    Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds


No comments:

Post a Comment